I'm not a client, can I still come?

Yes. Tickets are available on Eventbrite - just make sure you select a 'non-client' option.

How do I get discounted accommodation at the QT?

We have been able to secure discount accommodation at the QT for our conference guests.

Simply use the promo code 'Bang2017' when booking your accommodation online during check out.

If you call the QT, make sure you mention 'the Big Bang Conference' for the same discounted rates. 

Find out more about the QT.

What is peer learning?

Peer learning is a two-way, reciprocal way of learning that involves the sharing of knowledge, ideas and experience between peers.. Peer learning is less about being talked at and more about focusing on the learning experience. We increase the retention of learning when we provide environments that are focused on actionable learning and grounded wisdom gained from the lived experiences of peers. 

Who is Peer Academy?

Peer Academy was born from the need for more practical and collaborative learning within organisations and sectors in a new era of accelerating growth and change. Founded in Melbourne, Peer Academy nurtures a community of professionals across Corporate, Government and Not For Profits who are embracing the power of peer-to-peer learning.